(This is the way to upgrade from a Vendor to a Featured Vendor and sell in-person once we've confirmed that availability has opened.)
• You'll be included in the 2020 Vendor List which involves print, web, & social media marketing. These listings will stay on our website through 2021.
• Products in the pop-up: CULTIVATE will staff the pop-up and process transactions in order to provide as many hours (including by-appointment hours) for guests to visit the pop-up. Due to COVID, you will not actually be present selling your products direct to customers. It will function like most retail shops in that way. Your items will be on consignment in the pop-up with a 60/40 model (60% to you). Payout dates are Tuesday 12/18 and Tuesday 1/8. We will reach out with information about details for setup and delivering product, and we will work with each vendor to figure out how many products we are able to accommodate depending on size/display. We'll be staging the pop-up to have products flow nicely together throughout the space!
• In-person sales: As a Featured Vendor, we will work with you to schedule a day you can set up a table and bring more product with you to have a presence at the pop-up. We will work with you to promote it as an event. Sales of your product in the shop rung up by CULTIVATE will still be under the consignment structure, but any sales you make at your table are 90/10 (90% to you).
• Online sales: You will be allowed to submit up to 10 products to have in our Online Marketplace. We will help curate the items and handle all of the shipping & fulfillment through inventory at the pop-up with the product you provide us with.
• Non-profit percentage: Typically every market we require a percentage of sales be donated to a local non-profit. Due to the pandemic, we are waiving this requirement. We would LOVE for you to donate to a local non-profit if you are able, but again, it is not a requirement this year. We will still have a Spotlight Non-Profit highlighted.